Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Movie Theater Posters/Banners

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   JeremyR

JeremyR

Second Unit

• 405 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted June 01 2013 - 02:05 PM

I was lucky enough to acquire one of the 8ft x 5ft vinyl banners directly from the movie theaters from Superman Returns.  But back then I knew somebody who managed a theater, so it was a little easier. 

I know there used to be a time that you could go up and put your name on things, and or request things.  I would love to get one similar for Man of Steel.  Is there a decent way to go about getting something like this from a theater, or do you just hope you can find one on ebay?  I'm sure they get lots of requests, and I'd be happy to pay for one as well.  I just didn't know if any of you insiders had any advice, or input.

Thanks

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,721 posts

Posted June 05 2013 - 05:44 AM

You can go online and find movie posters galore on multiple sites.  The question is, do you want the genuine article from the studio, or will commercial reproductions do?

See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   JeremyR

JeremyR

Second Unit

• 405 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted June 05 2013 - 09:45 AM

Very true.  But I think most of them are much smaller than the theater sized ones.  I'll do some more looking.

Thanks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users