-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Movie Theater Posters/Banners

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 JeremyR

JeremyR

Second Unit

• 405 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted June 01 2013 - 02:05 PM

I was lucky enough to acquire one of the 8ft x 5ft vinyl banners directly from the movie theaters from Superman Returns.  But back then I knew somebody who managed a theater, so it was a little easier. 

I know there used to be a time that you could go up and put your name on things, and or request things.  I would love to get one similar for Man of Steel.  Is there a decent way to go about getting something like this from a theater, or do you just hope you can find one on ebay?  I'm sure they get lots of requests, and I'd be happy to pay for one as well.  I just didn't know if any of you insiders had any advice, or input.

Thanks

#2 of 3 Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,504 posts

Posted June 05 2013 - 05:44 AM

You can go online and find movie posters galore on multiple sites.  The question is, do you want the genuine article from the studio, or will commercial reproductions do?

• JeremyR likes this
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#3 of 3 JeremyR

JeremyR

Second Unit

• 405 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted June 05 2013 - 09:45 AM

Very true.  But I think most of them are much smaller than the theater sized ones.  I'll do some more looking.

Thanks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users