Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

UV and iTunes Codes for Trade

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   jjkanakry

jjkanakry

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted May 31 2013 - 04:55 AM

I have the following codes to swap: Updated 5/31Jack reacher I uv x2Expensables 2 uvGangster squad uv Ted I UV x2Trouble with the curve uvSilver linings UV x2Texas chainsaw I UVLes mis I UV x2Life of Pi UVhunger games I UVAmazing Spider-Man uvBeautiful creatures UV x3The campaign uvDark Skies UVPitch Perfect UV ISuperman Unbound UVMen In Black 1Battleship UV IMoney ball UV x2Last Stand UV IHobbits UVDjango I Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows UVLooking for almost anything I don't have

Edited by jjkanakry, May 31 2013 - 07:45 PM.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   jjkanakry

jjkanakry

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted June 01 2013 - 07:00 PM

I have the following codes to swap: Updated 6/1Jack reacher I uv x2Expensables 2 uvGangster squad uv Ted I UV x2Trouble with the curve uvSilver linings UV x2Texas chainsaw I UVLes mis I UV x2Life of Pi UVhunger games I UVAmazing Spider-Man uvBeautiful creatures UV x3Dark Skies UVPitch Perfect UV ISuperman Unbound UVMen In Black 1Battleship UV IMoney ball UV x3Last Stand UV IHobbits UVDjango I Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows UVHanna I Premium Rush uv x3Dark Skies uv x2Cloud Atlas UV x3Rise of the Guardians uv I Bourne Legacy UV I For Colored Girls ITitanic I New Years Eve UV Parker UVLooking for almost anything I don't have

Edited by jjkanakry, June 02 2013 - 05:56 AM.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   StellaCotton

StellaCotton

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted June 03 2013 - 03:10 PM

Good trade! I received Moneyball UV for The Patriot UV. Thanks!

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   goobersqueen

goobersqueen

Auditioning

• 9 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted June 26 2013 - 05:19 PM

HelloDo you still have "Superman Unbound"? If so, I'm interested and will come up with a price or trade of ur choice! Thanks! BrendaMy email is: queenpigglywiggly@yahoo.com

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   jjkanakry

jjkanakry

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted June 26 2013 - 07:49 PM

Sorry it's gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users