Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Complete Home Theatre for Sale: Sony Bravia 55" BR 5.1 $1800 OBO

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 TheInnerStation

TheInnerStation

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted May 20 2013 - 08:24 AM

San Diego (Normal Heights) *pickup only"

Home Theatre for sale. Includes: Sony Bravia 55" 1080p 240hz 3D (with glasses and sync transmitter, Sony Blu-ray player/5.1 SS, Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band Router. This is the Maserati of HT entertainment. Everything is Wifi ready and running ethernets through the router and TV only make it faster. Therefore you can easily watch VUDU HDX, etc. and get Blu-ray quality streaming clarity. SD-area friends only. No shipping. Stop by and try it out. By the way, the 3D we don't even use. But have tried and it is phenomenal if you enjoy that kind of viewing experience.

We have kept our HT in very good condition in a non-smoking home. No damage and have never had to take in for repairs. Some minor scuffs on black plastic TV stand and the top of subwoofer.

Please stop by and try it out. As it's a smart TV, you will have apps to Netflix, Hulu, VUDU, and many more. I can even wirelessly watch videos from my phone as well as use it as a 55" monitor with my laptop. It's really quite something. 

You get (all Sony minus Netgear router and Motorola Modem)

TV, 3D Sync transmitter, 2 3D glasses, Blu-ray player, 5.1 surround speakers, Netgear router + modem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users