What's new

Oliver & Company 25th Anniversary (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Cover Art

2459_large.jpg

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
So Robin Hood and Oliver on August 6. My gut tells me there's going to be one more title in this group.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Not too sure, Jason. Disney just sent over two press releases. One of
them follows this post...

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Celebrate the 25th Anniversary Tale of the Beloved
Kitten Oliver and His Adventure to Find a Home
file://localhost/Users/njronbo/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0/clip_image002.png
Available for the First Time on Blu-ray™ Hi-Def, August 6, 2013
And Features Amazing Music of Billy Joel and Bette Midler

Synopsis: Celebrate the 25th anniversary of a Disney classic with the stunning Blu-ray debut of Oliver And Company, featuring perfect picture and sound. Relive this charming animated adventure, packed with excitement, fun and unforgettable songs by Billy Joel, Bette Midler and Huey Lewis.
In the heart of New York City, Oliver, a mischievous orphaned kitten, is befriended by Dodger, a carefree pooch and his ragtag family of misfit mutts. Life gets even better for Oliver when he is adopted by a lonely little girl named Jenny. But when tough guy Sykes and his Doberman sidekicks try to keep Jenny and Oliver apart, the spirited kitten and his newfound friends discover the meaning of courage and find a home where they truly belong.
Voice Cast: Joey Lawrence (Summer Rental, Urban Legends: Final Cut) as Oliver, Billy Joel (Hangover Part II, 13 Going on 30) as Dodger, Cheech Marin (The Lion King, Grindhouse) as Tito, Richard Mulligan (Little Big Man, Trail of the Pink Panther) as Einstein, Roscoe Lee Browne (Treasure Planet, Babe) as Francis, Dom DeLuise (All Dogs Go to Heaven, History of the World: Part I) as Fagin, Natalie Gregory (Alice in Wonderland, Wait Until Spring) as Jenny, Bette Midler (Fantasia/2000, Beaches) as Georgette
Directors: George Scribner (Heavy Metal, The Black Cauldron) & Dan Hansen (Aladdin, The Emperor’s New Groove)

Writer: Jim Cox (Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest, The Rescuers Down Under)
Release Date: August 6, 2013 (Direct Pre-book: 6/11; Distributor Pre-book: 6/25)
Packaging: 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (BD + DVD)
Ratings: G
Feature Run Time: 74 minutes
Blu-ray Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Blu-ray Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio; French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Blu-ray Subtitles: English, French & Spanish

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Two catalogue titles on the same day just seems...wrong...based on their previous releases. Even the June wave has a total of three packages (6 movies).

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Why so many animated features this year? Geez, Disney, give us room to breathe.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
They did the same thing last year, Ethan. I guess they finally realize it's time to open the vault doors and release everything. I wonder how long we have to wait for Hercules and Black Cauldron, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks