Hi Guys .. I am a newbie to this portal. Been looking around for a decent forum and nothing better than this portal. Am presently looking at buying a decent home theatre system at a price of around $600 (Rs.30,000)
Here are the devices I have which I would like to connect to the receiver.
- Samsung 3D 43” Plasma TV –
- Samsung BD Plyer
- Airtel STB – Satellite Set top Box. No link sorry. This unit will primarily help me watch TV with a HDMI output.
- Sony Play Station 3.
- iOmega 1TB Network drive
- A PC with HDMI out from time to time
- Music streaming from my phone or table from time to time
- Aux in for Audio (rare but chances are there)
What am looking for in the HT unit.
- Good connectivity for all my units. Don’t want to keep changing cables often.
- Good sound quality from the speakers.
- If possible a universal remote included.
- Bluetooth connectivity would be amazing but not a mandate.
My room size is an average size one so not looking for a big Bass. Just good quality speakers that give me nice low tones and some decent bass.
For the options available in India, I had these 2 sorted out. I am completely open for your suggestions even apart from the ones listed below.
- Yamaha YHT-196
- Logitech Z906
Thanks in advance for your suggestions J