#21 of 28 Joseph Bolus

Joseph Bolus

Screenwriter

• 2,188 posts

Posted May 13 2013 - 09:51 AM

Joe, see this thread:

http://www.hometheat...e-for-preorder/

Thanks for the link!

After reading some of the comments in that thread I'm actually considering purchasing a few of those. I, of course, don't own a 4K set, but I did think that the original Spider-Man BD looked a little "flat" on my HD projector -- especially when compared to most of the more recently mastered Blu-rays.

Edited by Joseph Bolus, May 13 2013 - 09:54 AM.

Joseph
---------------

#22 of 28 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,185 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 13 2013 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for the link!

After reading some of the comments in that thread I'm actually considering purchasing a few of those. I, of course, don't own a 4K set, but I did think that the original Spider-Man BD looked a little "flat" on my HD projector -- especially when compared to most of the more recently mastered Blu-rays.

Those of us in this hobby are gluttons for punishment!  :laugh:

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#23 of 28 David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 1,984 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted May 13 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hmmmm.  How'd I miss that one?!?  An exclusive they didn't even bother to include in their flyer?!? 

It will be $14.99

attachicon.gifBG at BB.jpg

Have a good trip to Best Buy, Rick.  Say hi to all my friends!  :biggrin:

Maybe they added it late, but it's on P14 of the online Ad and I swear it was in my Sunday paper ad.

The BBY GC promo --

Instore:   $10GC for $50 purchase TV DVD or Bluray, also includes the usually $25GC for $100

Online:  Buy 3 Eligible titles and get a $10GC mailed to you.    Unfortunately only 18 Bluray sets are eligible   (6 of those are Dexter,  3 Spartacus, 2 Walking Dead, and 2 Downton Abbey  all of which I already have)

#24 of 28 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,185 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 13 2013 - 06:22 PM

Maybe they added it late, but it's on P14 of the online Ad and I swear it was in my Sunday paper ad.

If it was in your Sunday print ad...it wasn't in mine.  I'm looking at mine right now and it is nowhere to be seen.

Page 14 of my print ad features nothing but large appliances. 

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

#25 of 28 Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,467 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted May 15 2013 - 10:06 AM

Best Buy is messin' with Frezon again!!!

"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#26 of 28 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,185 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 15 2013 - 10:34 AM

:laugh:  It never ends...

#27 of 28 David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 1,984 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted May 15 2013 - 06:07 PM

If it was in your Sunday print ad...it wasn't in mine.  I'm looking at mine right now and it is nowhere to be seen.

Page 14 of my print ad features nothing but large appliances. 

Nope, just a hallucination I guess.   I went back and checked my print ad and nothing there -- just the online edition so my brain cells must have combined the 2 editions in the non-sleep fog.

#28 of 28 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,185 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 15 2013 - 07:37 PM

Wouldn't have been the first time Best Buy had printed different editions of their flyer for different geographic regions...

Or, maybe your hallucinogenic drugs kicked in at just the right time...  :laugh:   Too much silica or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users