Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Burn Notice Season 7: The Finale Season

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 mattCR

mattCR

Lead Actor

• 9,996 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, KS

Posted May 10 2013 - 04:47 PM

USA has announced this summer's Season 7 will be the last for Burn Notice...

http://insidetv.ew.c...tice-cancelled/

Burn Notice‘s upcoming 13-episode seventh season will be the show’s last, the USA Network said today in a release.

Burn Notice has had an incredible run over the last six years, and we could not be more proud of the extraordinary talent both in front of and behind the cameras who have collectively made this show into one of the most popular and lauded shows on TV today,” USA Network co-president Chris McCumber said. “From day one, Burn Notice‘s characters, storylines and mythology have consistently captivated a massive audience, and this final season will raise the stakes even higher, leading up to a spectacular series finale,” added fellow co-pres Jeff Wachtel.

Returns June 6

trakt.tv

Ask Me about HTPC! (Threads in HTPC / PMs always responded to)

This signature is povided by MediaBrowser 3 Trakt Plugin: Media Browser 3

#2 of 3 Walter C

Walter C

Screenwriter

• 2,142 posts

Posted May 13 2013 - 09:39 AM

Glad to hear that USA giving a heads-up to the show and audience. It would be nice if more networks should do this for long-running shows, ideally before the start of the final season.

As for BN, it was a nice and fun run, but I am ready to see it end, as I thought the 2nd half of last season, felt like "been there, done that".

TV Episodes Watched - 2009 (1419 ep) / 2010 (1367 ep) / 2011 (1509 ep) / 2012 (1440 ep) / 2013 (1191 ep) / 2014 - July

Feature Films Watched - 2012 (97 seen) / 2013 (100 seen)
Shorts Watched - 2012 (222 seen) / 2013 (87 seen)

Books Read - 2013 (12 read)

#3 of 3 Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 10,627 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted May 13 2013 - 06:32 PM

It's still one of USA's highest rated shows. I think Jeffrey Donovan wants to move on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users