Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

LOVE WITH THE PROPER STRANGER and OH DAD POOR DAD MAMA'S HUNG YOU IN THE CLOSET AND I'M FE

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Ken Koc

Ken Koc

Supporting Actor

• 880 posts

Posted May 03 2013 - 09:22 AM

A surprise to find them, but they are both available for purchase on Amazon Streaming.

I bought both of them $9.99 a piece.

Sadly both are 1.33...and from a very old source...practically looking like public domain titles.

I have been wanting LOVE WITH THE PROPER STRANGER ( Natalie Wood and Steve McQueen) for years and I can't believe it has still not been restored and released on DVD or Blu.

OH DAD...a botched film version of the Arthur Kopit play with Rosalind Russell, Robert Morse, Barbara Harris....and Jonathan Winters ( who a year after it was shot..added a terrible narration and inserts). Paramount was have been very nervous about the original version...and made it worse wiht their tampering.

Ken

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Bobofbone

Bobofbone

Stunt Coordinator

• 157 posts

Posted May 03 2013 - 11:26 AM

Shame about Oh Dad... I saw the play a long time ago, and have been looking for the movie.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Ken Koc

Ken Koc

Supporting Actor

• 880 posts

Posted May 03 2013 - 01:30 PM

If you tune out Jonathan Winter's  comments, you can get a glimpse of what the original film was.  The Neal Hefti Batman like score  ...hmm

Ken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users