Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Kino Lorber Press Release: If I Were You

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 43,526 posts

Posted May 01 2013 - 10:22 AM

Kino Lorber Announces DVD Release of 

If I Were You, a film by Joan Carr-Wiggin starring Marcia Gay Harden

Street date: May 14, 2013

DVD SRP: $29.95

"Delightful...Harden is a brilliant comedian." - Huffington Post

"Whip-smart wordplay...Marcia Gay Harden does a star turn in versatility" - Village Voice

New York, NY - May 1, 2013 - Kino Lorber is proud to announce the DVD release of If I Were You, a film by Joan Carr-Wiggin starring Academy Award® winner Marcia Gay Harden, Leonor Watling and Aidan Quinn. The film, which Kino Lorber released theatrically earlier this year, was praised as "Pure cinematic delight, a gem that recalls the best of a Woody Allen or a Nora Ephron" (Pete Hammond, Movieline). 

Now, If I Were You comes to DVD, with a street date of May 14th and a SRP of $29.95. Special features include cast interviews and the theatrical trailer.

Madelyn (Marcia Gay Harden) is a successful, self-possessed, middle-aged businesswoman - until she finds out that her husband's late nights at work are actually intimate dinners with a sexy young aspiring actress, Lucy (Leonor Watling, Hable con Ella). When Madelyn starts stalking this new mistress, she witnesses what she thinks might be the beginnings of a suicide attempt and ends up talking her down. 

While Lucy is ignorant of Madelyn's true identity, the two form a bizarre pact with unforeseen consequences. Matters are complicated further by an amorous coworker and an encounter with a handsome stranger (the ever delectable Aidan Quinn).

16:9 / 115 minutes / English / Not Rated / 5.1 Dolby and Stereo / Color / 

Closed Captioned

Special Features:

Cast Interviews

Theatrical Trailer

If I Were You

Written & Directed by Joan Carr-Wiggin

Produced by Alan Latham and David Gordian

Starring Marcia Gay Harden, Leonor Watling, Aidan Quinn

Genre: Comedy

Street date: May 14, 2013

DVD SRP: $29.95

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users