Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Jurassic Park Lost World question

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 trajan

trajan

Supporting Actor

• 610 posts

Posted April 25 2013 - 06:23 PM

I just fnished watching this single release of the film and would swear that the scene where  bad guy Roland Tembo while hunting the raptors in the jungle  was killed by two of them. I'm in the minority on this but I think this is the best of the Jurassic Park movies with a number of great set pieces. The less we see of the kids the better. 

Edited by trajan, April 25 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#2 of 6 Cremildo

Cremildo

Stunt Coordinator

• 190 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted April 25 2013 - 06:33 PM

Tembo never dies in the movie, he simply quits/leaves.

#3 of 6 MattAlbie60

MattAlbie60

I Work for Mr. E. H. Harriman of the Union Pacific Railroad.

• 561 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted April 25 2013 - 07:09 PM

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Muldoon death from JURASSIC PARK? It's almost exactly what you're describing.

#4 of 6 Glen B2

Glen B2

Agent

• 30 posts
  • LocationOld Mill Basin, Brooklyn, NY

Posted April 25 2013 - 07:40 PM

Correct, Tembo does not die.  After the Rex and baby are caged and ready to be transported to the US mainland, Ludlow finds Roland sitting sulking.  Ludlow tells him he should be happy, he got his trophy (caught a Rex).  Roland responds that (his right hand man) Arjay did not make it.  Ludlow says he does not forget those who've helped him, and offers Roland a job in San Diego.  Roland tells him no thanks, he has spent enough time in the company of death, and walks away to a waiting helicopter.

Edited by Glen B2, April 25 2013 - 07:42 PM.

Main system: Denon DP-59L, AudioTechnica AT33EV, Marantz Reference SA-11S2, Classé CP-50, Classé CA-300, Classé DR-10, PSB Stratus Gold is, DIY Balanced AC Power Conditioner, Classé RC-1, Acoustic Zen Cables, Oyaide and Furutech AC receptacles and power connectors, HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, 20A isolated ground dedicated line.

#5 of 6 trajan

trajan

Supporting Actor

• 610 posts

Posted April 25 2013 - 07:44 PM

Thanks guys, I must be thinking of the first film. 

#6 of 6 Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek

Screenwriter

• 1,985 posts

Posted April 26 2013 - 09:47 AM

Tembo's "equivalent" in the original book (its a very very loose adaptation) does die in the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users