Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Live In The Dallas/Ft. Worth Area And Do H.T. Installs?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Scooter

Scooter

Screenwriter

• 1,509 posts
  • LocationDFW Area Texas

Posted April 18 2013 - 10:49 AM

Howdy!

I know a guy who is looking for a from the ground up, full blown 7.1 install done. I would have taken this on, but I have no tools for the gig. He is offering $25.00 per hour and the room, as I understand it, is pretty straight forward retangular.

So if anyone can do this, please let me know.

#2 of 2 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 4,974 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted April 20 2013 - 05:35 AM

I presume he needs speaker wire fished thru walls and speakers hung. Hook up all the gear and calibrate the system? Lets say it takes 8 hours. I don't think you'll find someone to do it for $200. Even if its 2 days, I don't think you can get it done for $400.

IMHO, of course.

Edit: And that doesn't include the gear like cables.

Edited by Johnny Angell, April 20 2013 - 05:41 AM.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users