Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Wiseguy

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,449 posts

Posted April 11 2013 - 07:45 PM

I got a good deal all the complete series Wiseguy and have started watching it. I do not remember the show that much as i was in college. The show is neat with plot lines!! I really like Jonathon Banks role!!

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   clambake

clambake

Stunt Coordinator

• 82 posts

Posted April 11 2013 - 08:44 PM

One of my all time favorite shows and IMHO, one of the best on tv ever. I actually was just talking to my friend last week about the 'music industry' episode arc. I think the 'Sonny Steelgrave' arc usually gets the most praise, but my favorites are the 'Mel Profitt/Isle Pavot' one, and the 'Knox Pooley' one. That Thundebird that Roger Lococco had tricked out with all the weapons was pretty nasty.

And while we're on the subject, I think Ken Wahl is a totally underrated actor. During that period of the late 70s - late 80s, he made a bunch of awesome movies - The Wanderers, The Soldier, The Gladiator, Fort Apache The Bronx, The Taking Of Beverly Hills..

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   HDvision

HDvision

Screenwriter

• 1,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted April 11 2013 - 11:36 PM

Still a great show, I've been looking for a while for some clips from the new widescreen masters on youtube, to no avail. But I know they air on HDnet, there's a thread about it there http://www.hometheat...-wiseguy-in-hd/

Edited by HDvision, April 11 2013 - 11:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users