What's new

Hello again, everybody. It's John Kilduff once more. (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
As I returned to the Forum because of Roger Ebert's death, I wanted to give you all an update on me. I'll reach 11 years at Wal-Mart in May, standing as the longest-lasting cart pusher our store has had. I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet, but I am flirting with getting one with my tax refund. I'm still writing for RetroJunk, and have continued my retro interview series. I'm now doing interviews by phone, and have managed to speak with singer Samantha Fox and actress/stuntwoman Julie Michaels. I'm currently looking to interview an Academy Award winner...Which one? Any one. It's my dream to interview at least one Oscar winner. I'm still buying DVDs, although now I do so on eBay primarily. Finally, last December, I turned 30. It was a big occasion for me...

Hopefully, I'll be able to post more frequently than I have been. I don't have any beefs with anybody here...I have just been very busy with things in my personal life. Busy can be good, but it can also take you away from things you enjoy, and I have enjoyed this site.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

One more thing: I got a new computer last year. My old one ran out of memory.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
John,

Wanted to come in here and welcome you back.

I consider so many members here part of a family that goes back
many, many years. Whenever someone returns from a long absence
it's a very good feeling.

I echo Mike's reply in hoping that you find time to share your experiences
with the rest of us. Sounds like you are having a great time with RetroJunk.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
John,

I hope you post more often too! I enjoy your take on things.

Welcome back.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
She was something...

and educational.

samantha-fox-1-493a8dec-sz282x352.jpg

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Thanks for the welcome back. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. Clicking on a link in the Roger Ebert thread in the Movies section put a rather nasty virus on my computer. It's currently at Best Buy being removed, and I'm writing this from my brother's computer. Once I get it back, I would like to put up a link to the Samantha Fox interview I did, but I'm afraid that others might end up with similar experiences as what I'm up against right now.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I'm still here...Just waiting for my own computer to be repaired.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks