Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The fans have spoken and the WB might be finally doing the right there here on T&J Golden V2

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   rmw650

rmw650

Screenwriter

• 1,015 posts

Posted April 01 2013 - 01:52 PM

http://www.tvshowson...-Volume-2/18265

Smart move on the part of WB to postpone this set UNTIL it can get the needed and requested and missing cartoons included as part of this set, instead of all the repeat stuff they included there as it is. The fans voiced their opinions and WB woke up and took some action on this set.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Greg Chenoweth

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor

• 695 posts

Posted April 01 2013 - 02:23 PM

We are not out of the woods just yet.  Let's see what the next step is going to be.  I'm always cautious on these things until the official information comes out.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   JJHLH

JJHLH

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted April 01 2013 - 03:21 PM

I'm mildly encouraged by this news. Hopefully WB will realize they made a big mistake by censoring Vol. 2. If they reverse their decision I will happily change my 1-star Amazon review.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,282 posts

Posted April 01 2013 - 03:36 PM

Real proud of you guys.  You rallied, made your voices heard, and perhaps this will lead to Warner hopefully doing the right thing.

• kitt1987 likes this

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   rmw650

rmw650

Screenwriter

• 1,015 posts

Posted April 05 2013 - 01:57 PM

Ronald, let's hope so as it's up to WB Home Video to make things right for the fans here. We can only hope now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users