Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

19" Siemens Syngo commercial server equipment rack

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   centurian_2001

centurian_2001

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted April 01 2013 - 11:26 AM

I have for sale a Siemens Syngo 19" commercial equipment rack. This would work great for your home theatre& audio equipment.  Unit has 4 blank panels, and two pullout racks included. This cabinet is also on four roller casters. It is gently used but in really nice condition as you can see by the included pictures. It takes standard 19" equipment.

I am only selling this because I am constructing another theatre, and this unit is to large for my much smaller theatre room

Dimensions: Height: 53 1/2" tall ... Depth: 36" ... Width: 23 1/3" wide

I would prefer local pickup as I live close to Green Bay.Wisconsin, but can perhaps ship unit. Price DOES NOT include shipping. If you check on the Internet, you will find a unit of this type goes for a lot more then the  price. I need the room as I have limited space n my build area. Price is $450.00 OBO. Questions please call 9 - two - zero - 6-eight - 4 - three - 5 - 4 - seven. Ask for Bob, if no answer please leave a message and your phone number, and I will call you back.  ThanksDSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users