What's new

Looking at Denon AVR-1913 (1 Viewer)

David+H

Grip
I am looking for a new AVR to replace a Denon AVR-5803. The 5803 was a gift from my Dad so I am not looking at spending that kind of money. I am running a couple Directv boxes, PS3, Wii, BluRay, and a WD Live Hub. My TV is a Pioneer Kuro Pro 60". For the price range of the 1913 are there any other options I should consider? Also suggestions on where to purchse? Crutchfield has it at $399 and thats as good a price as I see anywhere. I can get it at the same price at my local Best Buy but I am not in that much of a hurry so dont mind waiting for a few days with Crutchfield's free shipping.

David+H

Grip
I am not real familiar with A4L until discoering it here today. Looks like the unit they have at 330 is Factory Refurb with a one year warranty, not sure if the $60 savings is worth getting a used unit and loosing a year of warranty. How reliable is equipment from A4L?

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Refurb does not mean used.Typically refurb is nothing more than a return. Amazon has warehouse deals for $387. Those are still "new in box".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks