-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Full Home Theater (audio) or Individual Components - Monster Deal

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 brandondeering

brandondeering

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted March 30 2013 - 11:20 AM

I paid over $1,800 for all of this equipment. Will sell for $1,100!!!

I have recently had to move and will be selling my entire audio portion of my home theater.  My loss is your gain because I paid over $1,800 for all of this equipment and will sell it all for $1,100 as a group or for the individual prices listed below.  If you buy it all I will include the stands for the satellite speakers, as well as a brand new roll of speaker wire.  I have upgraded the wire to banana plugs where it connects to the receiver.  

Local pickup only because all of the items are pretty heavy.  My zipcode is 37421 if you need to gauge distance.

The pieces are listed below:

1 eD A7s-450 Subwoofer for $550

It is great with an 18" driver and 1300 watt amp.  It is sealed so the sub with excellent performance.  

Here are a couple reviews...

The sub is in perfect condition and I loved it but due to shared walls it is not practical for me anymore.  

I never pushed the sub at all because I had not had it long before I had to move.  I was still working to "burn-in" the sub and never wanted to push it very hard at all.

(1) Onkyo TX-NR608 Receiver (Paid: $331 / Currently on Amazon for $299) Price: $199

The receiver is a great base unit for a home theater system.  The unit operates perfectly.  Some details in the link below.

(4) Infinity Primus P163BK Bookshelf / Satellite Speakers (Paid $105 each / Currently on Amazon for $85 each) Price: $70 each

One of the best values in bookshelf speakers on the market.  Well reviewed and match well with the receiver and sub-woofer.  

Amazon link below tells some basic details about the speakers.  I have read many reviews ranking them very high in bang for the buck. Especially at the price I have listed.

(1) Infinity Primus PC351 3-way Center Channel Speaker (Paid $210 / Currently on Amazon for $199) Price: $150

This is a great center channel with excellent that really makes dialogue pop.  I started with a 2-way center and finally upgraded to a 3-way and boy was I happy about it.  At this price you can get a 3-way for the price of a 2-way.  Details in amazon link below.  

Believe me this is a monster setup and is perfect for any home theater or man cave setup.  I would love to keep this all but I have moved to a new city and now live in an apartment.  Unfortunately, my neighbors do not enjoy the system as much as me.  

Please feel free to email me any questions that you might have at brandondeering@gmail.com.  

Attached Thumbnails

• 2013-03-20 20.14.59.jpg
  • IMG_20130320_201609 (1).jpg
  • 2013-03-30 14.44.45.jpg
  • 2013-03-30 15.08.42.jpg
  • 2013-03-30 15.11.08.jpg

Edited by brandondeering, March 30 2013 - 11:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users