What's new

Boardwalk Empire season 2 complete series HBO (1 Viewer)

Sillywanbit

Auditioning
Real Name
Markus
I have Boardwalk Empire season 2 complete series digital download code that came in my bluray combo pack for sale.Keep in mind that this is an entire season so it is over 12 hours long, unlike a movie.Can meet in Los Angeles .$20

Sillywanbit

Auditioning
Real Name
Markus
Thanks, didn't realize $20 a high price. I checked iTunes, and their price is $46.99.As for UV, I don't know how to check.The code I have is redeemable for both iTunes and UV.That said, price has been lowered to $10.Thanks

Jeff Rebeiro

Auditioning
Yea, you can't really go by the straight digital price. Since UV requires a physical purchase, they aren't worth anywhere near the physical purchase price since the owner can keep the physical copy and simply make a few bucks off the UV code. Whether or not that's your exact use-case is irrelevant as it's the general assumption from the buyer that this is happening.

I've purchased many UV codes over the past few weeks. I haven't paid more than $8 for a TV season and $5 for a brand-new movie. The average price for a new movie is $4.

I think $10 is a fair price for an HBO Select title since you can redeem them on Vudu, UV as well as iTunes. I think you have to do them in that exact order though or the Vudu redemption is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks