Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

HELP!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 battlebeast

battlebeast

Supporting Actor

• 656 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted March 29 2013 - 06:20 PM

A few days ago, there was a press release for a DVD comming out about the Presidents of the US.  I think it was either A&E or History, I can't remember, but I would like to know the title of this! Can anyone help?

I recently watched all 485 Best pictures (plus about 10 others films) in 365 days! www.oscarmovs.com

#2 of 3 Dick

Dick

Producer

• 3,966 posts

Posted April 04 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hmmm. I thought this might be an announcement of a Blu-ray release of the 1965 Beatles flick, which I have been anxious for. Sorry, I cannot help you with your specific request.

BTW, who owns HELP! with the Beatles?

#3 of 3 ahollis

ahollis

Producer

• 5,505 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted April 04 2013 - 08:15 PM

PBS released a DVD set called AMERICAN EXPERIANCE: THE PRESIDENTS last year which startes with Teddy Rossevelt and ended with Clinton. Not sure if this is the one your talking about. But it is the latest I am aware of.
"Get a director and a writer and leave them alone. That`s how the best pictures get made" - William "Wild Bill" Wellman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users