Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

HELP!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   battlebeast

battlebeast

Supporting Actor

• 930 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted March 29 2013 - 06:20 PM

A few days ago, there was a press release for a DVD comming out about the Presidents of the US.  I think it was either A&E or History, I can't remember, but I would like to know the title of this! Can anyone help?

I recently watched all 485 Best pictures (plus about 10 others films) in 365 days! www.oscarmovs.com

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Dick

Dick

Producer

• 4,488 posts

Posted April 04 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hmmm. I thought this might be an announcement of a Blu-ray release of the 1965 Beatles flick, which I have been anxious for. Sorry, I cannot help you with your specific request.

BTW, who owns HELP! with the Beatles?

#3 of 3 ONLINE   ahollis

ahollis

Producer

• 6,026 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted April 04 2013 - 08:15 PM

PBS released a DVD set called AMERICAN EXPERIANCE: THE PRESIDENTS last year which startes with Teddy Rossevelt and ended with Clinton. Not sure if this is the one your talking about. But it is the latest I am aware of.
"Get a director and a writer and leave them alone. That`s how the best pictures get made" - William "Wild Bill" Wellman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users