Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Battlefield 4

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 15,635 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted March 27 2013 - 05:34 AM

Looking good visually, worried that a lot of the content is a rehash tho....  Love the opening music tho...

Fishing in Baku:

"Sam, you are the biggest nutter we have here."

Blog: Navesink.net - My Flickr Stream - Dolby Atmos Discussion Thread - Updates at Twitter - Join the HTF Flickr Pool

#2 of 5 Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,643 posts
  • LocationCould be anywhere

Posted March 27 2013 - 08:43 AM

uuuuck!  I hate that damn song!  lol   and I'd have a handgun or shot gun in that narrow hallway not a scoped rifle, just me.   beautiful visuals though.  I guess I need to finish up BC2 and play BF3 more.  :(  I had Ace of Spades for 4 days and played it more than I have BF3 which I've had for a while.  :(  don't know why that is...  they are great games. 

Edited by Radioman970, March 27 2013 - 08:45 AM.

Silly Party Candidate:  Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#3 of 5 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 15,635 posts

Posted March 28 2013 - 07:17 AM

I'm certain they had that scoped gun in there just to show how slick the view is through it when not in firing position.

Blog: Navesink.net - My Flickr Stream - Dolby Atmos Discussion Thread - Updates at Twitter - Join the HTF Flickr Pool

#4 of 5 Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,643 posts
  • LocationCould be anywhere

Posted March 28 2013 - 08:30 AM

Smart thinking!  I actually didn't even think of that.  Everything looks fab, that's for sure. 

I did have a thought looking back at it, they should just use this engine and do Half Life 3 with it.  Reminds me a lot of what I hope it will look like. 

Silly Party Candidate:  Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#5 of 5 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 15,635 posts

Posted March 29 2013 - 06:36 AM

Yeah, no.  That's not how Valve works.  =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users