What's new

3 Free Months Of HuLu With Certain Sony Products. (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Found this the other day. I have a Sony Media Player (SMP-200) and was able to get online with it. When I went to HuLu they showed a 3 Month Free Trial with said device. Turns out that the PS3 and some other Sony streaming devices are eligible, as well. Your device when connected to HuLu give you the code and instructions to use.

Great deal, especially if you want to catch up on some series.

Enjoy...

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Scooter,
I'm in Richardson, TX. I've been enjoying Hulu for about a month now. Have been concentrating on a veritable treasure trove of Criterion titles unavailable on disk. I currently own the entire Criterion collection on SD and BD, so being able to watch the titles that may not see the light of day in a physical medium is a definite plus for me. Some of the titles are unknown to me but will watch because I'm curious about movies of all types and nations; others, I saw maybe 30-40 years ago, so it's time to revisit them as one would old friends. I'm going to be very busy: my queue is over 150 titles!
Jose

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks