Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Is there a trade-in program for the Die Hard BD's?

Fox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts
  • LocationWilmington, Delaware

Posted March 24 2013 - 06:11 AM

Pardon me if I'm missing an on-going thread about this but I'm short on time, last night I went to my local BJ's and bought the individual discs of all four films, 2-4 played fine however the first film wouldn't load on either of my players, I went back today and exchanged it and that one wouldn't load, either. So, I went back a second time today and this time I exchanged it for a third and bought a fourth, exhausting their supply of the first film and neither one worked...whew! I have read that FOX had issues with this release and indeed my boss had issues with the box set although he got lucky that his exchange worked. I would go back to BJ's again but like I said I've gone through all four copies that they had, so does FOX offer an exchange program for this? Thanks.

"That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! He's coming for me!!!!!" - Charles Logan

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Brandon Conway

Brandon Conway

captveg

• 7,303 posts
  • LocationNorth Hollywood, CA

Posted March 24 2013 - 08:00 PM

The first question is if your player's firmware is up to date.

"And now the reprimand, from an American critic. He reproaches me for using film as a sacred & lasting medium, like a painting or a book. He does not believe that filmmaking is an inferior art, but he believes, and quite rightly, that a reel goes quickly, that the public are looking above all for relaxation, that film is fragile and that it is pretentious to express the power of one's soul by such ephemeral and delicate means, that Charlie Chaplin's or Buster Keaton's first films can only be seen on very rare and badly spoiled prints. I add that the cinema is making daily progress and that eventually films that we consider marvelous today will soon be forgotten because of new dimensions & colour. This is true. But for 4 weeks this film [The Blood of a Poet] has been shown to audiences that have been so attentive, so eager & so warm, that I wonder after all there is not an anonymous public who are looking for more than relaxation in the cinema." - Jean Cocteau, 1932

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek

Screenwriter

• 2,167 posts

Posted March 24 2013 - 08:14 PM

Aren't these just the same old discs from 2007 except with different artwork?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users