Been a while since I have been posting in here good to be back..
Well I decided to do a DIY Subwoofer build last October.. I am nearly complete and would like to share..
Here is the parts list of the components:
1. Mach 5 IXL 18.4--18" Driver
2. Behringer iNuke nu 3000DSP Amplifier..
3. BIG BOX!!!
Well here are some pics of everything. I still need to finish the cabinet, I am going to cover it in upholstery and should look rather well and it helped me not be so picky on my cuts and such..
I had been playing since I calibrated the system again and been making fine tunups since.. I think I near got it and it Sounds Fantastic.. here is a list of what I have thrown at it thus far.. some have been killer low stuff..this driver is not even breaking a sweat..
1. "1812 Overture" SACD New one..
2. Saint Saens "Organ Symphony #3"
3. Felix Hells Organ sensations..
4. Beani Man :Who Am I"
5. Tag Teams "Whoom there it is"
6. Beastie Boys "Brass Monkey" haha that was a fun one..
7. Basstronics "Bass I love you"
8. Van Halen "1984"
9. Van Halen "Sunday Afternoon in the Park"
Various other stuff this thing is a monster I tell you..So here are some pics of it.. I still need to get more pics of it in my room and when it is upholstered..