What's new

Mobile browser barely working (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
The feedback area is showing up in Mobile Safari on my iPhone, but most other sections pull up a blank page (like the blu-ray section and the After Hours Lounge).

Kevin Collins

Former owner, from the first state with COVID-19
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Collins
Thanks for the heads up. I don't have an iOS device at work, but I did verify that it works over WP8 IE. I'll try on my iPad and iPod Touch tonight when I get home.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I like to use Atomic Browser on my iPhone, set to desktop. Everything looks alright, but I can't figure out how to collapse unneeded forum sections. On my computer, it's a hidden minus on the edge of the blue forum header. Any ideas how to do it on a touch device?

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Correction. I'm apparently getting the same problem as Steve on the mobile site though I do get a HTTP 500 error instead of blank page (using Mobile Chrome). I don't see the problem on the full site using the same browser/device though. _Man_

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I'm getting the same problem as Steve on my iPhone with the mobile site. Click on a sub forum and I get a blank page. Going to the full site on my iPhone and everything shows up fine.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Bryan X said:
I'm getting the same problem as Steve on my iPhone with the mobile site. Click on a sub forum and I get a blank page. Going to the full site on my iPhone and everything shows up fine.
Same here on iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Not able to use the mobile version either on a LG L9 with Android 4.0. Full site works just as well as on the laptop. Only issue I have is the same issues with other forums with drop-down/pop-ups(because of the touch screen itself vs a mouse) for certain content. Have to figure out the workarounds.

Kevin Collins

Former owner, from the first state with COVID-19
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Collins
It seems like an issue when running the mobile version regardless if it is on a mobile device or desktop browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks