What's new

Help me please with this famous or well known person. (1 Viewer)

bronzeo

Auditioning
Real Name
Jack Davis
I started a contest on facebook, yes the dreaded farcebook. I was getting bored with all the silly crap that is posted, so I started finding obscure photos of famous people and letting my friend group guess until they were dizzy. They usually get them as I throw clues their way. Anyway, they have started challenging me with the same stuff. I'm stumped on this one, but recognize the face. Could any of you help me with my this....It is not cheating as there are no rules, and obviously no scrupples.
447c8a63_601473_2907257697578_2141154222_n.jpeg

bronzeo

Auditioning
Real Name
Jack Davis
Thanks for the reply, I finally found the answer and it was very tough. My only clue was that he had a tie to Camp Crowder in Missouri. The answer is Mort Walker, creator of Beatle Baily cartoon. Apparently he used that army installation for his inspiration, although it was never mentioned in the script. He looks nothing like this in later life. These tests have been very hard and usually take me several hours to solve. Thanks for your help. Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks