Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Help me please with this famous or well known person.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 bronzeo

bronzeo

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 11 2013 - 03:14 AM

I started a contest on facebook, yes the dreaded farcebook. I was getting bored with all the silly crap that is posted, so I started finding obscure photos of famous people and letting my friend group guess until they were dizzy. They usually get them as I throw clues their way. Anyway, they have started challenging me with the same stuff. I'm stumped on this one, but recognize the face. Could any of you help me with my this....It is not cheating as there are no rules, and obviously no scrupples.

#2 of 3 Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,467 posts

Posted March 11 2013 - 04:31 AM

Probably not him, but looks a little like Dennis O'Keefe
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#3 of 3 bronzeo

bronzeo

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 11 2013 - 06:58 AM

Thanks for the reply, I finally found the answer and it was very tough. My only clue was that he had a tie to Camp Crowder in Missouri. The answer is Mort Walker, creator of Beatle Baily cartoon. Apparently he used that army installation for his inspiration, although it was never mentioned in the script. He looks nothing like this in later life. These tests have been very hard and usually take me several hours to solve. Thanks for your help. Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users