What's new

receivers (1 Viewer)

Dobok

Grip
Real Name
Dave
I am so finished with this Pioneer a/v receiver so I am looking for a new one. I am using polk audio speakers with polk mini towers up front to help the centre channel with a Paridgim 12 inch subwoofer (7.1 set-up). I need a receiver to hook up to a blue-ray player and directv hr24 receiver and to do a couple of zones. I am a little worried about handshake issues but I am hoping that issue is almost dead now !!!! Ok Guys --what are you using---Why ---and I want something with alot of power too.Budget is up to around $1200. Thanks Dobok

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
At that budget, I would look at the Denon 3313CI, the Onkyo 3010 (refurb on accessories4less) or perhaps the 3009. The onkyo's have more power, but the Denon has amazing Zone 2/3 features. I have reviewed all of these and found them extremely solid.

Real Name
Jason Higgins
If you're looking for something with minimal problems, Yamaha RXA-2020 would likely have you as happy as a pig in poop. I have a much smaller and older RXA-800 that sounds fantastic with my Polks. But I'm using an A6 center, A7 fronts, A3 rear surrounds, and R15's for back surrounds, with a Velodyne Subwoofer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks