What's new

Crestron TPS-4000L COLOR TOUCHSCREENS (1 Viewer)

DaveTheAVDude

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave Hensley
FOR SALE: I have 17 CRESTRON TPS-4000L COLOR TOUCHSCREENS. Originally $4800 ea. I am asking $599 ea, but will discount for multiple purchases. The Isys TPS-4000 presents a stylish state-of-the-art touchpanel solution complete with integrated video and audio. A vibrant 640 x 480 10.4" touchscreen display delivers exceptional graphical performance to support a host of control applications. Crestron touchpanels offer an ideal user-interface for multimedia presentation, videoconferencing, lighting, climate control, and much more, providing a wide-open canvas for the creation of custom control screens perfectly tailored to the needs of the end-user. Touchpanels do away with piles of remote controls, cryptic front panels, and cluttered wall switches, affording true "one-touch" control over a broad range of complex devices and systems. Isys® Isys power and beauty are infused throughout Crestron's entire touchpanel lineup. Under the hood, the Isys engine produces astonishing full-color graphics with lightning-fast performance and incredible versatility. A 32-bit Freescale ColdFire® Microprocessor combines with an ingenious and ultra efficient operating system to support high-resolution graphics and images, dynamic text, full-motion video, animations, multimode objects (buttons, frames, gauges, and sliders), popup/dropdown subpages, and more. Synapse™ Crestron's exclusive Synapse Image Rendering Algorithm enables system programmers to produce amazing graphics - faster and easier. Advanced antialiasing delivers crisper, sharper objects and text. Enhanced 3D effects add new depth and style. And because Synapse is native to the touchpanel, memory requirements and upload time are substantially reduced. Video with Advanced Gamma Correction Video capability is standard in the TPS-4000, accepting any NTSC/PAL composite or S-Video source, scalable for display in any sized window or full screen. Advanced gamma correction ensures accurate color reproduction. Built-in Audio Audio features include built-in amplified stereo speakers, volume control, line-level stereo input, and a microphone with automatic gain control and line-level output. The speakers may be used to amplify signals from TV and video sources, or to support programmable intercom functionality in combination with the microphone. Customized WAV files can be loaded on the touchpanel to add dimension to the touchscreen graphics with personalized sounds, button feedback, and voice prompts. Cresnet® Cresnet communication ensures compatibility with Crestron's complete product line. Tiltcase Design The TPS-4000 features an ergonomic tiltcase design that is easily adjustable for any angle of inclination between 30 and 80 degrees. Numerous versatile wiring and mounting options are also available.

Tschiffauer

Auditioning
Real Name
Terry
Dave do u still have any of these left, I need a Tsp 4000l for my motor home my phone 714 421 2944 needs to be a wall mount style, Thanks I need one ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks