What's new

I want Anne Hathaway to Play Wasp in MCU (1 Viewer)

Mandarin2013

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark
With Avengers 2 and Ant Man on the way for 2015, fans are wondering who else will be casted as a superhero or supervillain. Well according to interesting speculations, one avenger we all want to see is Wasp (Janet Van Dyne). She is a true believer, responsible, good hearted and awesome avenger with the ability to change sizes, shoot bioelecticity from her hands, and can fly like TInkerbell. Personally the one actress that deserves the right to play the character in the MCU movies Avengers 2 and or Ant Man is Dark Knight Rises co-star Anne Hathaway. After her splendid performence as Catwoman, and based upon her looks compared to the character's, Anne would make the perfect Wasp in the upcoming movies.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Is this an actual rumor or just preference/speculation? The thread title reads like this is news, but the body of your post sounds like this just what you would like to see, unless I read something wrong. Maybe you can edit the thread title so it isn't so misleading?

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Sean Bryan
Is this an actual rumor or just preference/speculation?
The thread title reads like this is news, but the body of your post sounds like this just what you would like to see, unless I read something wrong. Maybe you can edit the thread title so it isn't so misleading?
Yeah, that needs to be done. Fanboy hopes for a character to appear and an actor to play her shouldn't be presented as news...

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Yes, can you please add "I want" to the beginning of the thread title?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks