Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

RIP Bonnie Franklin

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Hugh Jackes

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts
  • LocationAnaheim. CA

Posted March 01 2013 - 05:09 AM

Pancreatic cancer, 69. I kinda had a thing for her in the '70s. I wish her loved ones peace.
I have learned that some pain cannot be healed, but must be endured. I believe our Higher Power will help us to endure and find peace. I loved the boy with the utmost love of which my soul is capable and he is taken from me-yet in the agony of my spirit in surrendering such a treasure, I feel a thousand times richer than if I had never possessed it."
-- William Wordsworth 1812

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   PODER

PODER

Second Unit

• 361 posts

Posted March 01 2013 - 07:33 AM

Miss Franklin started out on Broadway, and was nominated for a Tony for her role in APPLAUSE. For anyone interested in seeing a part of that performance, she appeared on the Tony's leading the cast in the title song, and that performance is included, as a bonus, on Broadway's Lost Treasures, Volume One. It's a delight!

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 12,639 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted March 01 2013 - 08:11 AM

I hadn't heard this until I saw this thread. Very sad. Always liked her.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Kevin Hewell

Kevin Hewell

Screenwriter

• 2,073 posts

Posted March 08 2013 - 03:18 AM

Miss Franklin started out on Broadway, and was nominated for a Tony for her role in APPLAUSE. For anyone interested in seeing a part of that performance, she appeared on the Tony's leading the cast in the title song, and that performance is included, as a bonus, on Broadway's Lost Treasures, Volume One. It's a delight!
Here it is:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users