Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Trouble wtih SILENT HILL REVELATION 3D

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 555 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 02:57 AM

i gave the 3D a try last night and could not get it to display properly on my PS3 or Sony BDP-bx590. Menu was "funky" with letters adjar and over lapping. First couple of minutes seemed out of focus...and then i gave up...Hoping it was just the disc...anyone else experience anthing with this....took a verrrrrry long time to load after several abortive attempts. Of course i was not familiar with the movie....so maybe that is the way it's supposed to be!!!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   dogman008

dogman008

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 12:31 PM

Hi Bob: I watched that film last night and it had great 3d- using a panasonic 3d player and a vizio 3d tv.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Ruly2

Ruly2

Second Unit

• 413 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hi Bob: I watched that film last night and it had great 3d- using a panasonic 3d player and a vizio 3d tv.

I agree with you that SH2 was great in 3D.The disc worked fin for me. I used a Vizio 3D TV and a PS3. l I was sad that the Director's commintary was not added to the disc..

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 555 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 02:13 PM

thanks for the feedback gentlemen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users