Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Trouble wtih SILENT HILL REVELATION 3D

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 540 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 02:57 AM

i gave the 3D a try last night and could not get it to display properly on my PS3 or Sony BDP-bx590. Menu was "funky" with letters adjar and over lapping. First couple of minutes seemed out of focus...and then i gave up...Hoping it was just the disc...anyone else experience anthing with this....took a verrrrrry long time to load after several abortive attempts. Of course i was not familiar with the movie....so maybe that is the way it's supposed to be!!!

#2 of 4 dogman008

dogman008

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 12:31 PM

Hi Bob: I watched that film last night and it had great 3d- using a panasonic 3d player and a vizio 3d tv.

#3 of 4 Ruly2

Ruly2

Second Unit

• 363 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hi Bob: I watched that film last night and it had great 3d- using a panasonic 3d player and a vizio 3d tv.

I agree with you that SH2 was great in 3D.The disc worked fin for me. I used a Vizio 3D TV and a PS3. l I was sad that the Director's commintary was not added to the disc..

#4 of 4 bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 540 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 02:13 PM

thanks for the feedback gentlemen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users