Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Lionsgate Press Release: The Last Stand (Blu-ray)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,701 posts

Posted February 27 2013 - 05:28 AM

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Will*B

Will*B

Second Unit

• 477 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted February 27 2013 - 07:00 AM

I really enjoyed this film - wonderful to see Arnie back on the big screen. Looking forward to the BD. It's such a shame it didn't do well financially, as it'll put the brakes on films like this being made in the future. Instead, studios will go for safer projects like the inevitable (and inevitably awful) Die Hard 6, 7, 8, etc...

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,787 posts

Posted February 27 2013 - 07:52 AM

Even though the film semi tanked at the box office, I doubt it will diminish Arnold's star value very much.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Russell G

Russell G

Fake Shemp

• 10,421 posts
  • LocationDeadmonton

Posted February 27 2013 - 08:05 AM

I'm sure the over seas take will insure us many more Arnold crap-fests in the future. This one bombed out before I got  chance to see it. I'll grab the blu when it hits the bins. the cast is too ridiculous to apss up. Johnny Knoxville, Forest Whittaker, Louiz Guizman and Peter Stormare all in the same film? With Arnold? It's IRRESISTIBLE!

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,787 posts

Posted February 27 2013 - 08:11 AM

I'm sure the over seas take will insure us many more Arnold crap-fests in the future. This one bombed out before I got  chance to see it. I'll grab the blu when it hits the bins. the cast is too ridiculous to apss up. Johnny Knoxville, Forest Whittaker, Louiz Guizman and Peter Stormare all in the same film? With Arnold? It's IRRESISTIBLE!
Copy that.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Ruly2

Ruly2

Second Unit

• 472 posts
  • LocationTBA

Posted March 04 2013 - 01:46 AM

official Trade ad: Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users