What's new

Epik Empire For Sale in South Florida $650 (1 Viewer)

ratm

Agent
Real Name
Matt
Selling my Epik Empire that is less than a year old. Mechanically, it is in MINT condition, having never been able to test it to its limits (wife, kids, etc), and NEVER an issue with the AMP. Cosmetically, the only thing wrong with it is my cat used the edge of the grills as a scratching post until he was de-clawed. There are no tears or rips or cuts, but you can tell where he tried. The only reason I am selling it is because of the issues with Chad and Epik as a company. I love this sub and I would have bought a second to go with it already, if he ever answered one of my many emails. Consequently, its time to sell and upgrade, maybe a PSA XS30 or even a JTR Cap. I live in Lake Worth, FL (33467) and will meet anyone who buys it in South Florida. I'm willing to drive a bit further, but you'll have to pay for my gas. I can email anyone pics who wants them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks