Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Aperion Intimus 5.1 Speakers for Sale [Lower Price!]

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 lunarboy

lunarboy

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 25 2013 - 07:24 PM

OK, new price as I might have overpriced before, not really knowing what the market is. I have the following for sale that I bought in January 2007:
  • Intimus 632-LR x 2
  • Intimus 533-VAC Center
  • Intimus 532 LR x 2
  • S10 Subwoofer
That's a complete set of 6 speakers that sound pretty killer. They are sexy gloss black. These speakers are flawless and have been gently used. The fabric covers might have a little dust on them that can easily be cleaned. They lived in a very clean animal-free house. My daughter has asthma so we ran the air purifiers constantly. Anyway, asking $900 for the lot, or best offer. Shipping will be calculated once I know where you are. We can agree on a shipping method and I will only charge you cost (including packing). Shipping from San Diego, California, or you can come pick them up. I no longer have the original boxes. Research:

#2 of 3 guida74

guida74

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted March 14 2013 - 01:32 PM

Would you be willing to break up the set? I am interested in the center channel only. How much would you let it go for? Sam

#3 of 3 jwcole1224

jwcole1224

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted April 30 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hi,

I'm interested in your S-10.

Any chance you would sell it separately?

Thanks

Jerry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users