I have two computer monitors:
- 19 inch Main Monitor with DVI and VGA inputs
- 16 inch Secondary Monitor with VGA, RF, and Composite inputs
What I might want to hook up to the main monitor:
- PC (With 1 DVI and 1 VGA output)
- XBox (Original)
- iPod Touch (I have a composite cable)
- Maybe some HDMI devices in the future but I currently have none.
- Maybe cable TV (only if easy/cheap)
I only want to hook up my PC to my secondary monitor. I also have a component/composite switch if necessary.. . I would have all the audio go out to headphones or some speakers (I currently don't have any good speakers). Basically I am asking for help on how everything would hook up, or what I would have to purchase. If you have any questions, just ask.