What's new

hello from over here (1 Viewer)

ghostrydyr

Grip
Real Name
Joel
the more info and opinions the better, all the new techno is great , im upgrading in the never ending upgrade saga,lol,,, i fly rc helicopters, its the same there, spend a g or 2 upgrading and new stuff comes out you gotta have, i always pick hobbies that cost a fortune to be in and stay semi up to date,,,I have a mits 73842 3d dlp and a pany,btd220 bluray ,denon 1513 avr with boston acustics, just started streaming thru the pany and want to get the patriot for my movies and such, i would like to connect the computer to the tv so i can use my phoenix flight simulator on the big screen also,,, :D:D

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Welcome Joel. I keep trying to learn to fly the big copters myslf through an emulator but they still elude my skill level! Once I can ge that down I'd like to get a 450 sized electric. I know how expensive both hobbies can be!

ghostrydyr

Grip
Real Name
Joel
the 450's are fast, i'm building a 500 now, im at rc discuss and helifreak forums, the forums are essential to the hobby , so much product and overload of new technology i dont know what people did before,,lol

ghostrydyr

Grip
Real Name
Joel
fraps is another thing i NEED so i can load some decent quality stuff, LOL,,lots of the guys over at helifreak.com use it and it does a decent job,,in the meantime here is one of the master pilots doing his thing.....watch it on your big screen and turn it up in neo 6, yhis ones is electric, or battery powered by lipos,

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I'm not familiar with him, I like watching Alan Szabo tho! http://www.youtube.com/user/alanszabojr?feature=watch Just saw this video of the two of them together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhdyt5VIgzQ&list=UUlHqKLdsogWToHIjybzzN3w&index=7

ghostrydyr

Grip
Real Name
Joel
thanks for the info and link,, still figuring the nav on this forum, ill move my stuff over as I go,..thanks Sam..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks