Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Trade or sell ultraviolet codes

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   bohuskers1

bohuskers1

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 11:05 AM

Alcatraz: The Complete Series (UV) The Amazing Spider-Man (UV) The Apparition (UV) A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas (UV) Chuck: Season 5 (UV) 6.00 Chernobyl Diaries (UV) Crazy Stupid Love (UV) The Dark Knight Rises (UV) Final Destination 5 (UV) Fringe: Season 4 (UV) Happy Feet 2 (UV) Honey 2 (UV + iTunes) Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (UV) The Lucky One (UV) Men in Black 3 (UV) Moonrise Kingom (UV + Apple/iTunes) New Year's Eve (UV) Skyfall (UV) Underworld: Awakening (UV) Wanderlust (UV + iTunes) giving abe lincoln vampire hunter away for 1 buck i had more then 1 3 bucks each 6.oo for chuck or will trade paypal bohuskers1@rocketmail.com

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   MattAlbie60

MattAlbie60

I Work for Mr. E. H. Harriman of the Union Pacific Railroad.

• 561 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted February 19 2013 - 11:11 AM

I think you'll have more luck in the Classifieds forum. That's where the rest of us go. Actually, I think you have to post this there, to be honest.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   bohuskers1

bohuskers1

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 11:15 AM

my bad thank you:)

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   MattAlbie60

MattAlbie60

I Work for Mr. E. H. Harriman of the Union Pacific Railroad.

• 561 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted February 19 2013 - 11:19 PM

Oh, no problem. I was here for awhile before I realized that Classifieds forum ever existed, so we've all been there :)

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 18,803 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted February 20 2013 - 01:14 AM

Yeah I've flagged this post and others like it to be moved there, unfortunately the classifieds area uses special coding and it's not as simple to move stuff in and out of that forum as it is the rest of them... We're starting to get a few posts here in this forum due to the SEO superpowers, so they may have to consider locking them and making the posters repost in the the right spot....

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users