Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

7 Channel SpeakerCraft MT8.5 In-Wall Speakers FOR SALE.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti

Producer

• 4,796 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 08:24 AM

7x SpeakerCraft MT8.5 three way, 120 watts In-Wall Speakers. These are in beautiful and pristine condition. You can see what they look like mounted in-wall in the following photo of my old condo and HT setup: http://img527.images...ingroom19rt.jpg That photo was taken approx. 5 years ago and they've only gotten a light work out in the time since their installation, as I spent little time at home. I've since sold my place and moved cities and had the speakers gently removed and reboxed. They are in like-new retail condition. They are the MT8.5 updated model and they pack a real punch - the sound quality is superb! I would ideally like to get $3,500 for them, which is the cheapest you will find anywhere for 7 channel high-end speakers of this caliber. Please email me directly if interested: oliverbesner@sympatico.ca Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users