Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need Help on Co-ax cable and Optical cable.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 pgpravin

pgpravin

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted February 17 2013 - 07:46 PM

Hi all, I am proud owner of Yamaha YHT 196 from Mumbai Maharashtra. I got my system delivered and installed. But when it came for an connectivity I had to choose for a better co-as cable and Optical cable. when i dialed some numbers and searched on net I fall down with the options and range available in the market with all different price tags. Can anybody help me in specifications needed with price tag. I will be grateful.

#2 of 3 gartronics

gartronics

Stunt Coordinator

• 101 posts

Posted February 22 2013 - 07:10 PM

If your equipment supports optical, by all means that is the better option. You can probably get a good deal on optical audio cable at monoprice.com .

#3 of 3 Al.Anderson

Al.Anderson

Screenwriter

• 2,127 posts

Posted February 22 2013 - 09:27 PM

I don't follow what you're asking, but if your components handle both optical and digital coax, the coax is usually cheaper. There is absolutely no difference in sound quality between digital coax and optical. Monoprice.com usually has the best prices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users