-

Photo
- - - - -

Am i going crazy or are Magnavox DVD players more sensitive to DVR discs?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   MattPriceTime

MattPriceTime

Second Unit

• 374 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn Park, MD

Posted February 16 2013 - 11:12 PM

I ask this because i have a lot of them purchased from WA, my room's DVD player i use is a Magnavox and i had become accustomed to the fact that i needed to be more careful with touching discs, as it was the norm sometimes to have to clean it off before putting it in. Well today is suddenly dawned on me that something in my DVD player that had problems playing solidly, with absolutely no cleaning done between switching machines plays perfectly on both my 360, my PS2, laptop and the other non-Manavox DVD player. This also reminded me because whenever i watch any of them downstairs there has never been any problems reading it at all that i can remember, so am i going crazy or for whatever reason is the Magnavox model just somehow more sensitive to these discs.

Blanket Quote for myself for all my postings from Feb 2014 and on

"i'm not shy to mention that i seem to be a major outlier on this forum. But i'm still highly boggled by some things posted here. But hey i can only be so critical but some things do bother me a bit, but to each their own. Even if it's odd conspiracies, not wanting to use terms correctly or just throwing hasty generalizations."

If the horse doesn't want to drink, i'm not going to lead them to water

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users