-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Star Trek TOS blu for $108 at Amazon--but...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Peter McM

Peter McM

Supporting Actor

• 918 posts

Posted February 14 2013 - 09:32 AM

...What are the chances this will lead to a "Gold Box" deal and an even lower price in the near future? Is there any way to predict?
I am Car Salesman of Borg. You will be assimilated with no money down and easy terms available.

#2 of 4 Albert_M

Albert_M

Supporting Actor

• 532 posts

Posted February 14 2013 - 10:13 AM

I picked up the set from DeepDiscount a few weeks ago for under $90. Not sure what it is now, but worth comparing.

#3 of 4 Peter McM

Peter McM

Supporting Actor

• 918 posts

Posted February 14 2013 - 01:32 PM

Thanks, Albert. Thing is, I have $50 in Amazon gift codes I got from my boss for Christmas. I know $58 out-of-pocket is a steal for this set, but I want to maximize my savings, so I watch and wager on the constantly-changing price. (This is probably the closest I ever get to gambling.) :rolleyes:
I am Car Salesman of Borg. You will be assimilated with no money down and easy terms available.

#4 of 4 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,100 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted February 18 2013 - 06:22 AM

I camelcamel.com you can see the price history.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users