Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Star Trek TOS blu for $108 at Amazon--but...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Peter McM

Peter McM

Supporting Actor

• 923 posts

Posted February 14 2013 - 09:32 AM

...What are the chances this will lead to a "Gold Box" deal and an even lower price in the near future? Is there any way to predict?
I am Car Salesman of Borg. You will be assimilated with no money down and easy terms available.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Albert_M

Albert_M

Supporting Actor

• 532 posts

Posted February 14 2013 - 10:13 AM

I picked up the set from DeepDiscount a few weeks ago for under $90. Not sure what it is now, but worth comparing.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Peter McM

Peter McM

Supporting Actor

• 923 posts

Posted February 14 2013 - 01:32 PM

Thanks, Albert. Thing is, I have $50 in Amazon gift codes I got from my boss for Christmas. I know $58 out-of-pocket is a steal for this set, but I want to maximize my savings, so I watch and wager on the constantly-changing price. (This is probably the closest I ever get to gambling.) :rolleyes:
I am Car Salesman of Borg. You will be assimilated with no money down and easy terms available.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,388 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted February 18 2013 - 06:22 AM

I camelcamel.com you can see the price history.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users