Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Hi all

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Glen B2

Glen B2

Agent

• 30 posts
  • LocationOld Mill Basin, Brooklyn, NY

Posted February 08 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hello everyone. I discovered this forum strangely enough through an e-mail solicitation for reviewers that appeared in my mailbox. I am a member of several other popular forums, and may already know some of you. I have been an audio enthusiast for more than 44 years, and hope that I can make a positive contribution here. Glen

Main system: Denon DP-59L, AudioTechnica AT33EV, Marantz Reference SA-11S2, Classé CP-50, Classé CA-300, Classé DR-10, PSB Stratus Gold is, DIY Balanced AC Power Conditioner, Classé RC-1, Acoustic Zen Cables, Oyaide and Furutech AC receptacles and power connectors, HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, 20A isolated ground dedicated line.

#2 of 4 Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill

Producer

• 5,450 posts
  • LocationDFW

Posted February 08 2013 - 06:53 PM

Welcome to HTF, Glen!

#3 of 4 Glen B2

Glen B2

Agent

• 30 posts
  • LocationOld Mill Basin, Brooklyn, NY

Posted February 09 2013 - 03:53 AM

Thank you Steve.

Main system: Denon DP-59L, AudioTechnica AT33EV, Marantz Reference SA-11S2, Classé CP-50, Classé CA-300, Classé DR-10, PSB Stratus Gold is, DIY Balanced AC Power Conditioner, Classé RC-1, Acoustic Zen Cables, Oyaide and Furutech AC receptacles and power connectors, HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, 20A isolated ground dedicated line.

#4 of 4 Dave Upton

Dave Upton

Owner

• 772 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted February 09 2013 - 03:55 AM

Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users