What's new

CBS/Paramount and Color Shows (1 Viewer)

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Unreleased: Angie, The Associates, Bad News Bears (available in Germany), Barbara Coast, Barefoot in the Park, Bert D'Angelo, Superstar, Blansky's Beauties, Calucci's Department, Caribe, Ball Four, Coronet Blue, Dan August, Funny Face, Garrison's Gorillas, The Good Guys, Greatest Show on Earth, To Rome With Love, The Smith Family, He and She, Headmaster, The New Andy Griffith Show, High Chapparal, The Immortal, Kate McShane, Flying High, Khan, Longstreet, The Magician, A Man Called Sloane, The Manhunter, Me and the Chimp, Most Deadly Game, Nero Wolfe, Most Wanted, NYPD, The New People, Next Step Beyond, Nightingales, Paper Moon, The New Odd Couple, Petrocelli, Please Stand By, Run Buddy Run, The Runaways, The Sandy Duncan Show, Shane, The Silent Force, Storefront Lawyers, Quinn Martin's Tales of the Unexpected, The Tim Conway Show, When Things Were Rotten, Who's Watching the Kids, The Young Lawyers, Serpico, Joanie Loves Chachi, Goodtime Girls. And of course, the uncompleted color shows like Cannon, Mod Squad, Barnaby Jones, Happy Days, Mork and Mindy, Laverne and Shirley, Love American Style, Beverly Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, etc.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Neil, who has Make Room For Granddaddy? Is it the Thomas estate or Warner? Just curious.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Ron1973 said:
Neil, who has Make Room For Granddaddy? Is it the Thomas estate or Warner? Just curious.
Yes, controlled by the Thomas estate, which I believe Tony is in charge of.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Neil Brock said:
Ironic that Tony Thomas has control of his father's shows, but not his own. Sony and Disney have not been especially generous with the Witt-Thomas-Harris library.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Am I to assume that "Banyon" is a QM title that's controlled by Warner instead of CBS/Paramount? I didn't notice it on the list above. I know Martin produced "Streets Of San Francisco" "in association with Warner" but thought "The FBI" was the only QM title actually controlled by Warner as one of their own productions. Also, add "Project UFO" to the list because CBS/Paramount should control that as a result of the Worldvision Library which Webb produced the show for. It was the only one of his shows not produced with Universal in that era.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Neil Brock said:
I sort of figured as much but I figured you would know a bit more than I did. I've saw there are a few episodes on YouTube but I just found them a few days ago, so no chance to sit down and actually watch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks