looking for a heads up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   ARM420

ARM420

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted February 05 2013 - 05:33 AM

So after comparing, reading and talking to you guys I'm planning on buying the benq w1070. The plan was to wait about a week till I got my tax return but I'm starting to get impatient lol. Went on to look at it a little bit ago and it seems everywhere I looked has upped their prices on it 2-3 hundred bucks (newegg,projectorpeople, visualapex. And amazon doest seem to even have it listed anymore) I'm assuming this might be because its new and a killer deal (for $899) and I know they sold a lot of them with both amazon and new egg being out of stock. So do you think the price will drop again maybe in a couple weeks when more units are shipped out or something? Or should I just start searching for a new projector? Was really trying to keep it under $900-$1k and this one seemed like it was perfect. If anywone happens to see a deal somewhere (from a solid dealer) I would appreciate the heads up or any advice as always.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted February 05 2013 - 09:55 AM

If that's the one you want, I would wait. Amazon changes their prices daily sometimes. Just keep your eyes open.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   ARM420

ARM420

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted February 05 2013 - 10:07 AM

I emailed someone at projectorpeople and they told me it was on a $200 off promotion from Benq. She said she didnt know if and when it would be back on sale but ill be keeping an eye out I guess. Might just trying looking for something else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users