Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

looking for a heads up

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 ARM420

ARM420

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted February 05 2013 - 05:33 AM

So after comparing, reading and talking to you guys I'm planning on buying the benq w1070. The plan was to wait about a week till I got my tax return but I'm starting to get impatient lol. Went on to look at it a little bit ago and it seems everywhere I looked has upped their prices on it 2-3 hundred bucks (newegg,projectorpeople, visualapex. And amazon doest seem to even have it listed anymore) I'm assuming this might be because its new and a killer deal (for $899) and I know they sold a lot of them with both amazon and new egg being out of stock. So do you think the price will drop again maybe in a couple weeks when more units are shipped out or something? Or should I just start searching for a new projector? Was really trying to keep it under $900-$1k and this one seemed like it was perfect. If anywone happens to see a deal somewhere (from a solid dealer) I would appreciate the heads up or any advice as always.

#2 of 3 Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted February 05 2013 - 09:55 AM

If that's the one you want, I would wait. Amazon changes their prices daily sometimes. Just keep your eyes open.

#3 of 3 ARM420

ARM420

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted February 05 2013 - 10:07 AM

I emailed someone at projectorpeople and they told me it was on a $200 off promotion from Benq. She said she didnt know if and when it would be back on sale but ill be keeping an eye out I guess. Might just trying looking for something else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users