Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Denon 3808CI A/V Reciever

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Billy Posey

Billy Posey

Second Unit

• 254 posts

Posted February 04 2013 - 09:51 AM

I'm selling my Denon that I purchased new back in the fall of 2008 . It's in extremely good condition having been used moderately in the last four years. I have both remotes that came with the unit which are in really great condition although there some sort of a scratch, more like a mark on the soft portion of the main remote unit. It's barely noticeable; only if you shine a light on it. I can post pictures of it if desired. I may have the original box that came with it, I'd have to check. I updated the firmware on a regular basis and should be up to speed. I've been using it for the most part as a Pre/pro with an Emotiva amp with the front channel amps only using the rear and side surrounds amps in the receiver. I'm asking 400 plus shipping from Michigan. Contact me if interested.
so no weaknesses at all, ay?
no...uh..no....
You...uh... you hesitated there.... is there something I should know?
No, it's virtually indestructible...like 99 point 9 percent uh..
Okay... I wouldn't be doin' my job if I didn't ask what's the point o 1..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users