What's new

Gday to all (1 Viewer)

baboy

Auditioning
Real Name
Harvey Wells
Hi all I have only today joined your membership. I have been looking at sound systems on the web for the last month or so & found your highly informative site. My name is Harve & I live in Thailand. I am originally from Australia but have resided throughout Asia most of my adult life. We are currently building a new house & am now looking out for a audio system to go with our place. I am looking forward to all your views on different aspects of putting a system together as I will be posting some questions on the forum & will happily share the results with you all. Unfortunatley some of the systems are not readily available here. Cheers & sawadee krap from Thailand Harve

baboy

Auditioning
Real Name
Harvey Wells
Hi Sam, thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately have been unable to access the web during the week due to tech difficulties . looks like this may be sorted now so will be posting a couple of questions in the near future. regards Harve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks