Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Weekly RoundUp 2-5-2013

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 of 36 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,951 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted February 03 2013 - 03:50 PM

Appriciate you guys using the links, and you doing the update Mike!  Peter Pan and maybe Flight. Annette has me on double-secret BD probation...

#22 of 36 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,533 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 03 2013 - 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich 

Annette has me on double-secret BD probation...

Posted Image  Don't you hate when that happens! 

But not even she can refuse Peter Pan, right?!?  C'mon...

I've tried to exercise some more self-discipline myself recently...but when Amazon dropped their prices on a bunch of Best Picture titles (I had been holding out on) the other day:  How Green Was My Valley, Mrs. Miniver, French Connection, Annie Hall...and also Spellbound...I couldn't hold back.  Most of those prices were about $10.49.  Crazy.  I thought prices would be a little more conservative after all the recent Black Friday/holiday craziness.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#23 of 36 OFFLINE   Jason_V

Jason_V

Producer

• 4,884 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted February 04 2013 - 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich 

Annette has me on double-secret BD probation...

I agree with Mike.  How can your wonderful wife resist Peter Pan??  Posted Image

#24 of 36 OFFLINE   David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 2,107 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted February 04 2013 - 12:43 PM

A second MQ has emerged for Peter Pan for $7 instead of the $5 originally offered. You have sign up for a Scott Paper products website Promo, but that site has given away $5 Amazon mp3 credits a couple times so I was already part. Scott Brands Sign up for Scott Brands Survey with an email and whatever other info you want to give them. Answer a Survey question usually something about Scott paper products. You'll receive a redemption Code and link to Disney Movie Rewards (copy the former, click the latter) Sign in DMR, paste the Redemption code in the Magic Code box, and print up to 2 $7 coupons which are officially good for either PP Diamond Bluray Combo and expires 2/8/2013 Many people never have a problem using the 3Disc MQ even for the 2Disc, but this makes it easier plus the extra $2. A couple people have reported the 2 Disc PP at Walmart will be 18.96 so pricematch away and use the $7 coupon for a sub $12 price of use it at TRU with the Wreck it Ralph preorder to get the 2 Disc for 12.99 (including the $5 WIR deposit)

#25 of 36 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,533 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 04 2013 - 12:59 PM

There is now a link to Matt's review of The Ballad of Narayama in the OP.  Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

#26 of 36 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 11,851 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted February 04 2013 - 02:31 PM

There is now a link to Matt's review of The Ballad of Narayama in the OP.  :)

Thanks, Mike, and I hope to have the review for A Late Quartet up tomorrow evening.

#27 of 36 OFFLINE   Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee

Executive Producer

• 10,705 posts
  • LocationSince 2006

Posted February 04 2013 - 03:43 PM

Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by David Norman 

A second MQ has emerged for Peter Pan for $7 instead of the $5 originally offered. You have sign up for a Scott Paper products website Promo, but that site has
given away $5 Amazon mp3 credits a couple times so I was already part.

Scott Brands

Sign up for Scott Brands Survey with an email and whatever other info you want to give them.
Answer a Survey question usually something about Scott paper products.
You'll receive a redemption Code and link to Disney Movie Rewards (copy the former, click the latter)
Sign in DMR, paste the Redemption code in the Magic Code box, and print up to 2 $7 coupons which are officially good for either PP Diamond Bluray Combo and expires 2/8/2013

Many people never have a problem using the 3Disc MQ even for the 2Disc, but this makes it easier plus the extra $2.

A couple people have reported the 2 Disc PP at Walmart will be 18.96 so pricematch away and use the $7 coupon for a sub $12 price
of use it at TRU with the Wreck it Ralph preorder to get the 2 Disc for 12.99 (including the $5 WIR deposit)

#28 of 36 OFFLINE   WillG

WillG

Producer

• 5,234 posts

Posted February 05 2013 - 05:35 AM

A second MQ has emerged for Peter Pan for $7 instead of the $5 originally offered. You have sign up for a Scott Paper products website Promo, but that site has given away $5 Amazon mp3 credits a couple times so I was already part. Scott Brands Sign up for Scott Brands Survey with an email and whatever other info you want to give them. Answer a Survey question usually something about Scott paper products. You'll receive a redemption Code and link to Disney Movie Rewards (copy the former, click the latter) Sign in DMR, paste the Redemption code in the Magic Code box, and print up to 2 $7 coupons which are officially good for either PP Diamond Bluray Combo and expires 2/8/2013 Many people never have a problem using the 3Disc MQ even for the 2Disc, but this makes it easier plus the extra $2. A couple people have reported the 2 Disc PP at Walmart will be 18.96 so pricematch away and use the $7 coupon for a sub $12 price of use it at TRU with the Wreck it Ralph preorder to get the 2 Disc for 12.99 (including the $5 WIR deposit)

Apparently, this coupon offer has ended
STOP HIM! He's supposed to die!

#29 of 36 OFFLINE   Scamp

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator

• 156 posts

Posted February 05 2013 - 08:53 AM

Looks like it's still working when I checked it.

#30 of 36 OFFLINE   David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 2,107 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted February 05 2013 - 12:36 PM

No I think just a glitch Multiple reports that it's working again.

#31 of 36 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,533 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 05 2013 - 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by eric scott richard 

Will Target have a regular 2-disc blu? I'm not interested in the digibook.

Originally Posted by JakeLip 

I second that. It is surprising to me that the digibook is the only retailer exclusive for a title of this stature...

I asked an HTFer who picked up the Target exclusive about the packaging HERE (in Matt's review thread).

He describes it as a storybook in digibook form.

#32 of 36 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,533 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 05 2013 - 02:22 PM

And...there is now a link to Matt's review of A Late Quartet in the OP.

#33 of 36 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 11,851 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted February 05 2013 - 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Frezon 

And...there is now a link to Matt's review of A Late Quartet in the OP.

Thanks, Mike. Johnny-on-the-spot as usual!

#34 of 36 OFFLINE   Todd Erwin

Todd Erwin

Screenwriter

• 2,291 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA

Posted February 06 2013 - 12:42 PM

Mike - my review of Side By Side can be found here.

#35 of 36 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,533 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 06 2013 - 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Toddwrtr 

Mike - my review of Side By Side can be found here.

And I've added a link to the OP, Todd.  Thanks.

#36 of 36 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,533 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 07 2013 - 01:16 AM

A link to Cameron's review of the 1976 A Star is Born has been added to the OP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users