• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 39,954 posts

Posted January 31 2013 - 07:48 AM

The Bay 

Academy Award® Winner Barry Levinson Delivers a Chilling Eco-Thriller on DVD and Digital Download March 5 From Lionsgate Home Entertainment

From Oscar®-winning director Barry Levinson (Best Director, Rain Man, 1988) and the producers of Paranormal Activity andInsidious comes The Bay, a horror story of a sleepy town infected by a deadly menace.  A masterful new envisioning of the found footage genre, The Bay arrives on DVD and Digital Download March 5 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. 

An official selection of the New York and Toronto International Film Festivals, this pulse-pounding tale of a quaint seaside town plunged into absolute terror stars Kristen Connolly (The Cabin in the Woods) and Christopher Denham (Argo, Shutter Island). The DVD includes audio commentary by director Barry Levinson and a featurette, “Into the Unknown: Barry Levinson on The Bay.”  The Bay will be available on DVD for the suggested retail price of $27.98. 

The following link will take you to a downloadable trailer:

http://yousend.it/WhZe0H

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,542 posts

Posted February 01 2013 - 05:12 AM

Was this ever released to theaters? I remember seeing trailers for it, but can't remember ever seeing an actual release.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Russell G

Russell G

Fake Shemp

• 9,909 posts
  • LocationDeadmonton

Posted February 01 2013 - 07:37 AM

I think it was very limited release. It played one night here as part of a film festival.  I think it went straight to VOD, which is where I saw it. I liked it, thought it was a pretty great little movie as far as found footage things go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users