What's new

Hey all (1 Viewer)

pr3dict

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrew
Hey everyone. Im 21 year old college kid.huge movies buff and obviously my gaming. I currently have a small 10'x14' room that I have setup with a 37" 1080p LCD and a 7.1 speaker setup. Its a really small room but it sounds great (for me) but I wish the TV was a little bigger. Im thinking about either upgrading to a 50-60" Plasma or a projector. I also have two computers setup in there that i use for gaming and surfing the web. Hopefully as I get older I upgrade to some OLED wall paint by the time im 40 haha.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey Andrew!
Welcome to the HTF!
I've got a son, also named Andrew, who graduated from college last year. He's got a 7.1 HTiB and a 46" LCD and is loving it.
I just upgraded to my first plasma--a 55" Panasonic--and am loving that. Especially since it was a jump from a 32" set!
Just be sure of what you want to accomplish (all your various inputs/sources, etc.) and start your research here on the HTF. One of the things we love to do is help other people spend their money. And you'll get steered in the right direction--based on your needs, budget, etc.
Good luck!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Welcome Andrew. Remember it's all about baby steps, there will always be bigger and better down the line! And don't let school get in the way of your education =)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks