What's new

What RCA's do any of you use? (1 Viewer)

Shorty Boy76

Agent
Real Name
Pastor Tree
Just brought a new set of Audioquest RCA's to put between my Receiver (Yam V863) and Amp (Audiosource Amp 150) and was blown away with the difference. RCA's do matter. I'm hearing a lot more from my speakers (Yam NS-333) than I've ever heard before. All of the talk about anything under 6' makes no difference is junk. I wanted to try a pair of Monster 1000 but could not find any in this area. All this being said what do any of you all find to be the best RCA's? I have another part of my system that I need to upgrade the RCA's

Real Name
Jason Higgins
Length and quality does matter as the longer anything is, the more there is to lose. Unlike with HDMI cables, These wires voltage/frequency is very delicate and the quality of the build and proper shielding DOES matter big time. I remember over a decade ago when I paid over $150 for a pair of straight wire L/R RCA's for my stereo. Big difference... Especially when it comes to car audio. Ever heard a set of cheap RCA's in a car that run too close to any high current wires? You hear every hum and noise the motor makes right through the speakers. I've never been one to give in to expensive speaker wire, but RCA quality does matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks