Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Hello

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Gambino915

Gambino915

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted January 27 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hello, Recently received a gift from my wife she purchased a surround system for me. Good woman! I have been in the process of upgrading from our first system in a box. Right now I'm running a denon 1912, with a 5.1 klipsch icon series, and the klipsch 450. I have a pretty big room off top of my head wouldn't know the sq feet. I joined this group to hopefully know how to tweak this system n make what in working with work as it should, and maybe a few extra pointers are always welcome! My big issue at the moment is dialing in my sub I just don't think I'm getting the performance I should out of it. Anyways nice welcome look forward to our conversations! Gambino915

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 17,083 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted January 28 2013 - 02:22 AM

Awesome Chris, welcome to HTF and good luck getting dialed in. I had the same issue with my sub and wound up turning up the on-device volume and re-running Audessey to good results.

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Gambino915

Gambino915

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted February 04 2013 - 06:02 PM

My only problem with audessey is when it is done all of the settings are way to low. I have done it a few times and every time I could turn the volume all the way up on the unit and it wasn't too loud. What I have done since is use the audessey settings just turn them all up 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users